Saturday 9 July 2011

A word from you...

Hello friends,

I have been uploading posts on my blog since days. But off late I have got an idea. Obviously, I will continue uploading even more material. But at the same time it would help me serve better if you tell me what you need...be it videos, concepts, roots etc.

You can send your suggestions on http://www.facebook.com/groups/133844183364374?ap=1. This is our group, strictly focused on CAT and MBA entrance examination preparation.



Benefits of joining the group:
  • We get a platform to discuss and interact.
  • Not only me, but all of us can discuss about concepts that are published on this blog and also about the doubts that you encounter in your day to day practice. 
  • You can share links to free resources.
  • You can always share your interest.
  • We can have discussion and share our views on current affairs.

Come and join!

Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment